Thursday, October 20, 2005

In the beginning....

So, my title has nothing to do with my post, but since this is my first post i thought the title was kind of fun :) I really have no clue who is going to read all this, but i decided posting my updates on facebook.....well lets just say i like this better. AND i also really dont know who will read this....all of you know how i love long voice messages, emails, etc. so i am warning you in the beginning (haha there we go, pulled the title in) but for real- i probably will end up writing a ton if i have the time to. espeically since i am up here and i hardly can get intouch with anyone thanks to my wonderful phone service. plus i have a lot of time to think, so now i have a place to put all my thoughts down. So (dude i say that alot) i need to go bc Sam (my new friend from NYC who is up here at the pain clinic as well) yes well she has to get on the computer to do some school work. That's it for now. Yall let people know who do wanted to keep up with me that i started this, thanks a ton. I love yall!!! Peaceout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home