Friday, June 13, 2008

P&P









Pride & Prejudice is on tv. The one with Keira Knightley and Matthew Mcfayden. I know everyone LOVES the one with Colin Firth. I love it too, but I'm biased towards the newer one. I saw the 2005 one before I saw the 1995. Let's just say I fell in love with this story when I saw the one in 2005. So anyways I feel compelled to share with you my top three favorite scenes from this movie.

#3. Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth dance together at the Netherfield Ball.









"May I ask to what these questions tend?" "Merely to the illustration of your character," said she, endeavouring to shake off her gravity. "I am trying to make it out." "And what is your success?" She shook her head. "I do not get on at all. I hear such different accounts of you as puzzle me exceedingly."

#2. Mr. Darcy's First Proposal in the Rain.









"...I had not known you a month before I felt that you were the last man in the world whom I could ever be prevailed upon to marry."

#1. The Second Proposal at Sunrise











"You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love... I love... I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home