Thursday, October 20, 2005

im just copying and pasting what i've had up on facebook:

---> so apparently a whole lot of you have no clue where i am. let me fill you in. all of you know that i have really bad headaches. that was the reason why i had to move back home last spring. i did nothing this summer except rest and try to get better so i could come back to school this fall. so i got here and i was good at first. but then, i kept pushing myself, mainly bc i had things i had to do, and i didnt want to cut out time that i enjoyed myself (hanging out with all of you!!) so i just kept going and going. and i got worse and worse. so maybe about two/three weeks ago- i was still in auburn, but i was so sick i couldnt do anything. after about a week of that, i was like ok, i cannot do this anymore. so my parents and i basically looked at all of our options. i dropped all my classes the second to last day you could drop them, then made arrangements to come out here (michigan). We flew up here (my mom and I) tuesday. We saw the doctor on wednesday. That was a really bad day just on every level. and they told us we had to wait for a bed to open up in the hospital. So, i was a mess, along with my mother, and those of you who talked to me can testify to that. Now, i am just letting you know this information, just to make the point of how amazing the Lord is, and how present he is even through all of this- so everyone i talked to wednesday afternoon and thusday, i asked to pray for a bed. I called karen corwin and asked her for yall to pray that night during the prayer time before encounter. Well, i havent been able to talk to anyone since i have actually been admitted into the hospital (except for my family) but i am just gonna assume there was some incredible prayers lifted up and i got in on friday. yes...this is an incredibly long about me section...but at this point i dont even care, bc this is just yet another example of how the Lord is SO faithful. THANK YOU to all of you who have been praying for me. please continue to keep me in your prayers-- right now, they have me hooked up to an IV and we are trying a zillion different meds trying to figure out what works and what doesnt. besides the medical part, i am basically up here, just me and God-- which is amazing bc he is teaching me i dont need other people and there opinions to find answers, but still, attack is everywhere. wow- so everyone in the facebook community knows my heart, but i figure only the people who love me and care about me are going to take the time to read this anyway, right? so, the address-- ill be here for atleast two weeks....so you can send me mail if you want!! :) but now i know that i have access to a computer so hit me up with email, if you prefer that method of communication, or hey facebook messages work great too! ok so my address:
ATTN Christy GlassfordChelsea Community Hospital 775 S. Main StreetChelsea, Michigan 48118
ps-the website mhni is teh program that im up here in the hospital with--check it out if you really want -HA :)
*Becky Harmon--you rock...thanks for single handlely letting everyone pretty much outside of auburn know about my sitiuation, and not only that but asking for their prayers as well...you are amazing- i love you girl :)
* yay picc line got in :) so i must say, the Lord def has me up here for a reason...so many of the patients up here are just searching i feel like. there are 18 beds in the head pain unit. we have classes we have to go to everyday, so you get to know everyone pretty quick. thank you so much to all of you who have praying for me, but (haha my nurse just came and found me to give me meds...its so pathetic how much im on the computer but its my only link to the outside world right now!!) anyways....so if you wanna lift up the other people here in your prayers that would be amazing....bc i have yall and most importantly i have jesus and thats where im drawing my strength...but ALOT of these people dont, and they need him so bad, bc they are in so much pain, so yea, God is so amazing...who would have thought i would be up here in michigan talkin about how great he is :) but thats life for you. im going to figure out how to do a blog (one or two g's i dont know) ASAP yes, well that is all for now. i miss yall, hey...i have some of the yankees up here saying yall :) thanks so much for just being great friends. yall rock my world.
--->so my closing remarks are these: i think i may just leave the same thing that i had up here, bc thats still my heart. i am so blessed. wow yea. I am just standing in awe of the Lord right now. now, dont get me wrong, everyday is a battle, but just the out pouring of love and encouragemnet and support this far. All i can say is from the bottom of my heart, thank you. i love each of you in your own crazy way, and i miss auburn like no other and cant wait to get back!!!!! WAR EAGLE!!!

ill come back later when i have more time to post the latest stuff....right now im so tired from all the drugs that i am on!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home