Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Are you lost yet?


I wanted to write a post about LOST. First I must say the finale was incredible! Just incase you don't remember, I will say it again. LOST is seriously the best television show ever. The writing is brilliant. I must take this opportunity to shamelessly admit that I was part of the S4 Lost Fantasy League. Oh yes. You can laugh, but I had fun. My team consisted of Kate, Desmond, Sun, Aaron, Nadia, and Charles Widmore. There are different character groups and you pick out your team. Anyways, there were over 2400 entries this past year. Out of 2400 and some odd people I got 58th place!! I was excited. So now I must pick my new team. It's a tough decision. But the main reason for this post is to discuss the future of LOST. I keep reading all these predictions online so I thought I would write mine down. This way, I have tangible evidence that I "called it" if it ends up being true :)

1.Locke is Jacob.

2. Jack and Kate are Adam and Eve ( the skeletons they found in S1).

3.Charlotte is Ben's and Annie's child.

4. There is some sort of time loop involved.

Ok, so there you have it. My predictions. Of course I have several other theories, but I feel strong enough about these to write them down. I've thought all of these for a while now. Of course I have had several other theories along the way: the everyone has a twin theory, the island is the lost city of Atlantis, they have to go back somehow and redo things, Charlie is the musician that programmed the Looking Glass station, the whispers are everyone that has died on the island, Libby worked for Widmore, there are alternate timelines/realities, Daniel Faraday has been to the island before, Walt could be Abbadon, Hanso, Widmore, and Paik all work together, Rosseau is Annie, I mean I could go on and on... some have been shot down, while others are simply waiting to be answered. I think all the speculating just makes me love this show even more.

1 Comments:

Blogger david santos said...

I loved this post and this blog.
Happy day

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home