Saturday, January 05, 2008

leave a message at the beep.

I have a serious problem. I cannot, for the life of me, leave a short voicemail. I think I may have mentioned this a long time ago. As hard as I try, I just cannot say "Hey, this is Christy, give me a call back." I always give an explanation and just ramble on and on. Seriously. I often leave a message and it tells me the message I left is too long and I have to rerecord a new message, but then I end up saying in the new message I had to rerecord because my first message was too long and.....oh my goodness. You know I didn't even bother making a New Year's resolution this year, so maybe leaving shorter messages will be mine. The bad thing is that if I am somewhere with something else going on around me or driving or anything like that, halfway through my super long message I just space out and completely lose my train of thought. Yes. So if you have ever had to listen to one of my long messages or ever have to again in the future, I apologize, here and now, for the minute and a half that you spent listening to me ramble on about nothing. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Corie said...

Funny...I ramble on my messages too and usually end up saying "Ok, well now I'm rambling..." :)
Glad you share the "problem"! :)

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home