Friday, June 27, 2008

thoughts for today

things on my mind today:

-sometimes i just straight up wonder what the heck is coming up next in life. there's something exciting about not knowing, but scary at the same time.

-years are going by faster and faster. i can't seem to stop it.

-i've decided i don't really like facebook. i get on occasionally, but most of the time i feel like it is a popularity contest. it just doesn't sit well with me.

-i was thinking earlier about all the different guys i've ever liked. there are lots. it makes me laugh.

-bubba downloaded donkey kong and super mario world on the wii. i was playing it and it felt like i was transported back 10 years. somehow i still remember all those games and how to play them. how many pointless things are seared into my memory??

-there's something about being home in the summer. i love my friends. they are amazing, but sometimes its nice to just be alone.

-i just finished the time traveler's wife. it was really good, but so sad. somehow that book made me appreciate the fact that i have free will.

-i love how music can take you back to a specific place or time. sometimes it brings back up feelings i haven't felt in forever.

-am i on the right path? as far as my life is concerned that is. i know this is where the Lord has led me, but satan still whispers in my ear. i must claim truth. it's the only way to defeat it.

-can you tell i'm felling nostalgic and sentimental today??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home