Sunday, October 23, 2005

DAY 10

Today marks my 10th day in the hospital here in beautiful chelsea, michigan. for real, its beautiful here- the leaves are changing and they are incredible!!! maybe i will try to figure out how to put pics on here, so i can share with you another manifestation of our Father's beauty. So let me share what happened today-- well first all of i must explain that the weekends are really really slow here. so well now wait, back up. well on friday they talked about letting me go home on monday. i think i wrote that earlier, but they didnt decrease my dosage saturday, and then they increased my dosage today!! so they have to get me completely off my protocol meds before they let me go. today was worse than the past couple of days. im just frustrated bc i had been doing so well, then today my head was back up to a 4 (pain level scale) again today. but ok thats really not what i wanted to talk about. so i felt bad all afternoon and i watched a movie and took a nap. then at dinner, a new lady, Cindy, just checked in this weekend. she sat with us and we were talking....come to find out she is from Ann Arbor. We started talking about our favorite tv shows. So many of you know that I am obsessed with Lost. (it so good, seriously start watching it). Well for those of you who do watch it, one of the writers left the show and went to 24 this year. You can tell too bc this season on Lost the storyline moves ALOT slower. So Cindy says, well you know one of the writers is from Ann Arbor. and i was like for real? and she said, yes he grew up in Ann Arbor and then went to University of Michigan. Now if you watch the show, you will remember the episode with the video explaining the dharma initiative and that the research started in the 1970s at University of Michigan. I always wondered why they picked University of Michigan, but now we know why!! bc one of the writers went there. I feel special bc Ann Arbor is where the actual MHNI offices are, and chelsea is like twenty minutes away. Yes, and he is the one in the interviews on the first season dvd's that i thought was really cool and super cute. So i feel like we have a connection now (ha wow im so silly, but dude i love my Lost). Man, i jsut accidentally deleted like ten lines i had written. That sucks. well i wanted to write more, but my nurse if fixing to come in and tell me to go to bed. Ill come back tomorow and share with all of you my acuepuncture experience!! well thats all for now. peaceout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home