Thursday, May 04, 2006

a bigger perspective

"Glory, Glory, All the Glory, Glory to Your Name"

thank you so much to everyone that has reached out to me over the past few weeks. i felt so alone. Praise the Lord- He proved me wrong.

so lately Jesus just keeps telling me- it's all about My Glory. yes He hates that I am in pain, but bottom line, it is all about Him. I keep praying that the Lord will heal me, but last week i realized there are so many amazing people who are never healed, some even die. but it is all because of a bigger plan. I am still praying that the Lord would heal me, but now my prayers also include Lord show me how to live with this. i keep thinking about paul and the thorn in his flesh. this is definitely a thorn in my flesh. but i need to let Jesus show me how i can work through it and let Him be the strongest where i am the weakest.

a couple of weeks ago courtney posted a quote from screwtape letters and i cannot get it out of my head. "not desiring, but still intending"

"From Him, through Him and to Him are all things. to Him be the glory forevermore"

Turn your eyes upon Jesus.
Look full in His wonderful face.
And the things of the earth will grow strangley dim
in light of His glory and grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home