Thursday, March 16, 2006

Quick Update

I dont get on the computer nearly as much as i used to, but i wanted to post the latest. I got another nerve block this past week. This was for my forehead, the same one i did about a month and a half ago. The forehead seemed to help a little bit. The last one i got was in the neck. The neck one is a no go simply because well it made me worse. I go see Dr. Slaughter on march 26, maybe its the 27-which ever one is that monday. Hopefully I can give him all the new information that has come up (i.e. my neck making my head worse, its really bad during the night, plus all the other lovely details). I really hope it goes well. I haven't really made any progress at all over the past month. And of course that is really dissapointing and gets me discouraged at times. I try to keep a positive attitude but sometimes it just completely overwhelms me. Alot of you have asked if I am coming back in the fall. I registered the other day for 13 hours in the fall. I really have no clue how I am going to be in 6 months from now. If I am not ready, that is not healthy enough to go back I am not going to go back. Eventually I will come back, but I have decided I have all the time in the world and I am not going to push myself too hard. ( I mean I am going to push myself but I am not going to over do it, because that just makes me worse.) Maybe I can just do a few hours or who knows maybe I wont be able to come back by the fall. I just know that right now, everytime I want to go do something I have to take pain medicine to do it, and I really hate having to rely on the meds. But the tentative plan is to be back in the fall. I think about october and how much progress i have made. Unfortunatley the road to getting back to having some king of control over the migraines is very very long. I have come a long way, but I have a really long way to go (some of you may be sick of hearing that- I say it all the time). I would love to write more but I have to get off- I feel my head escalating. Please continue to keep me in your prayers!! I will definitley let everyone know how everything goes with Dr. Slaughter. I know spring break is coming up. I hope all of you have a wonderful break and be safe!!! Peaceout for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home