Thursday, February 23, 2006

let the rain come down

Yesterday I was walking and I got caught in the rain!! I don't know where my fascination with rain came from. I just love it. I love being in the rain. I love watching the rain. Especially at the beach. I also love being cozy and warm inside when it is cold and rainy outside. And it's always so refreshing. Being in the rain makes me feel like one of the many heroines that Jane Austen wrote about trudging through the rain. There is something so romantic about it. (even when I am by myself) Strange, maybe, but I don't care. All I can say is that I love it. Sometimes when it rains (I think of Lele Fain- ha! shout out to FHRB) No, for real, these lyrics come to mind.
Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean
These words make me feel like I can do anything. Yay for the rain! Thank you Jesus for bringing us the rain. Thank you for Your Grace that also rains down from heaven and covers us making us completely clean!! Thank you for the truth that with You, anything is possible!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lele said...

haha...thanks for the shout out...even though it's for fhrb, it still says my name! haha!!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home