Saturday, February 25, 2006

the head

My head has been really bad since last thursday(week before last). I get really frustrated because I have pain medicine but I can only really take it around 3 times a week( more than that can cause rebound headaches). But half of the time it doesn't even do that much. I have taken alot of medicine the past 10 days or so. So far the count is 13 days out of the 25 days of this month I have taken pain meds. I think that the nerve block really didn't do anything for me. But thats ok. I have to trust the Father's timing. I will be healthy when He thinks its best for me. Lately the Lord has just really laid on my heart that I haven't been handling this thing well lately. Especially when people ask how I am doing. I can be honest, but I also need to praise Him. Not make other people feel sorry for me. Just imagine how many me people ask me how I am doing. If I could give Him the glory, for all of this, everytime. I know I shouldn't beat myself up for not doing "the right thing". I guess its just Jesus reminding me that, yes He loves me and has me in His hands, but bottom line- its all about Him. "From Him, through Him, and to Him are ALL things. To Him be the glory forevermore."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home