Wednesday, May 10, 2006

graduation festivities

I feel like i'm learning so much these days. i mean ALOT. which is good. always good. anyway i am headed off to trinity(where i went to school). my sister is graduating this year and they have a "senior slide show" so i'm going to that. the crazy thing to me is that i swear it seems like yesterday i was at my senior slide show. ahh and that was two years ago!!! i just can't believe it. i was telling brooke that today was a fun day and i remember it so clearly and then she asked me about graduation. i really don't remember too much from that day. i remember before getting ready, and then a bit of the reception after, but the actual walking up on stage and getting my diploma- its definitley fuzzy. wierd. oh well thats all i really have time to say, but its always fun to reminisce!!
-cg-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home