Sunday, August 13, 2006

thoughts for the day

Bid day- craziness everywhere!!!! yay for my precious lil sis (my real sister, not the sorority kind of lil sis). She went KD!!! so yay for KD and all their new KD Ladies. I dropped my parents off at the president's lawn so they didn't have to park and walk. i really wanted to be there but standing outside in the middle of the afternoon = mucho bad headache. so i stayed here with barry (my lil bro) while he built us a lovely bookcase for all of my many unfinished books. but i couldn't believe the amount of boys who just came to watch today. it made me laugh. ok, can i just make a complaint- two of my classes still say staff!! so frustrating. yea so I'm watching Back to the Future right now. its called dvd-tv on amc- they put facts up about the movie on the bottom of the screen all through the movie. kind of like pop-up video. lots of fun. classic movie. i saw a dolorian on the interstate this week. i was psyched- i'd never seen one in real life before. yes well, no deep and meaningful post for tonight- instead its just my crazy thoughts that only i seem to find funny. all good. much love. hasta lavista baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home