Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Long Time No Post

I have not posted in a super long time. I highly doubt that people check this anymore, but people maybe come upon it by happenstance(is that how you spell it?) or randomness or people from Lost websites (shout out to darkufo.blogspot.com!!). My fingers have been itching to write a little lately and this is a good outlet for me I think. I think doing this helps me gather my thoughts and put them into words which will be useful if I ever do become a writer (sigh, it's a dream, but hey why not dream big, right??). I actually couldn't figure out for the longest time how to log back in on this thing because they changed some things. Oh well, I digress. I was looking over some old posts. Wow the Lord has led me through some mountains and some valleys the past two years. Ok, mostly valleys, wilderness, desert. "But then I will win her back once again. I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her there. I will return her vineyards to her and transform the Valley of Trouble into a gateway of hope." I must remember that He is faithful. He is ALWAYS faithful. I think thats a good note to end on for today I think. So, peaceout for now.
-lcg-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home