Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm Back


So apparently the thing to say to me when you see me is- "you're back!!". it's kind of funny. i'm not kid'ding like tons of people see me on the concourse and are like oh my gosh you are back. and then the next question is "Are you gonna stay ?" so let's see- Yes, I am back. Am I gonna stay? As of right now I'm hoping to- its so hard. i mean duh all of you know this bc you are either still in school or recently out. but its so hard. I am so tired from doing so much. Well, not much just going to classes. Its going to take a while to build up to it. and I've been completely unsocial, only because when im not at school im studying or resting. So if you haven't seen me it does not mean you are not loved by me- it just means i'm very overwhelmed and i need some more time of nothingness before i can make the switch to being "social" again. Classes are hard too. And i feel so old. some of these freshmen look soooo young. But i'm in a much better place now, than i was this time last year. even if you ask me i might say no, but i am. And several of you have seen that and told me that you see it, which is encouraging. I see dr. slaughter next week. Maybe he'll change something- since school has started my head has been really bad. like lock me up in a dark room and dont bother me bad. but, it's going to get better. i knew this would be hard. i'm going to end this post because i need to go study. i don't like the point that i am ending with, but i don't want to sit here and think of a good way to end. and thus- awkward ending. goodbye for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger ericka b said...

I love you, and I'm glad you're back, and I bought a book the other day that made me think of you. I haven't read it yet, but I think maybe you should-- it's a 30 day devotional about God's purpose for suffering in our lives! Give me a yell if you want to borrow it :)

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home