Thursday, August 24, 2006

my oh my

so much to do, so little time! HA! actually I'm probably the least busiest person I know, but I'm used to-hmmm- lets say little activity in a day. MWF are killer. I only have 2 classes at 12 and 2, but by the time I get home I'm exhausted. And I'm in the bed by 10:30. But I'm up here doing the whole school thing. I haven't been able to hang out too much, but it will get better as time goes by and there will be room for hang out time. i've got so much work to do, yet i find myself sitting here on the computer wasting time. i got the food allergy tests back. i'm allergic to wheat, rice, corn, tomatoes, and peanuts. but they rate it on a scale 1 to 5 and all of them measured about 1/2. but i knew there was a reason i had always hated tomatoes. so no major finds. i go see dr. slaughter on sept. 6 which is soon, which is good. My head has done ok. Some days are good, and some are bad, but atleast there are good days, right?? My birthday was a really good day, so thanks to all who contributed to making it such a wonderful day. thats all for now- peaceout people. much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home