Saturday, October 06, 2007

Go Gators and War Eagle!!!!!!

Update: I'm sad, Gators lost. Thats ok. I think we might can still take LSU. I guess we will find out soon enough!

Ok. I know this sounds like an oxymoron, but let me explain. It was one week ago when I, along with everyone in the Auburn in family, was yelling my heart out and believing that a victory was possible for my beloved Auburn Tigers. And oh how sweet that victory was. No words can begin to describe it. It was freaking awesome. Ok so tonight, LSU v. Florida. Guys. If Florida beats LSU tonight everyone will have 1 SEC loss. If we beat Florida and Florida beats LSU we can totally take them. I'm so excited. So as I cheer for the Gators tonight, really I'm just cheering for my AU Tigers in a round-about way:). Yay, Gators are up 3-0. We can do it!!! I believe in Auburn and LOVE it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home