Monday, September 10, 2007

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I just want to tell everyone how much I love Friends. It is one of my absolute favorites. I'm sitting here right now watching it. And I love that even though I have probably seen this episode a countless number of times, I still can sit here and laugh out loud watching it. That is good comedy people. And I love when I meet someone who loves the show just as much as I do. I often encounter situations that deserve a Friends reference, and it is a great thing when you find someone who actually catches the reference. Ok so for example: today in class this girl came in and made an announcement before the GTA started the lecture and she had this awesome accent. And so it reminded me of the episode where Ross gets a job as a professor and he pretends to have a british accent. So I leaned over to Brooke (she's my sister, and yes we have a class together, it's great fun) and said hey remember when Ross.... and we had a good laugh. Ok so I'm breaking this down way to much, but anyways, Friends is great. And kudos to all my fellow Friends fans. Live long and prosper.

1 Comments:

Blogger Corie said...

I am a Friends lover, as well!
I can completely relate to your post. I have a friend who I can always do "Friends references" with.

I own all seasons on DVD. My husband is so sick of the show. I can watch them over and over and over and never tire of them! :)

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home