Wednesday, July 25, 2007

So much to say

Remember the dmb song so much to say. good song. ok but i really do have so much to say. I can't decide what I should talk about. First, I should just say that I suck at closing when it comes to writing. I noticed it in reading back over some posts. I just can't get the hang of rounding out all of my thoughts. I'm sad that I let this drop off for a while. But here I am so. Ok so lets see. Can I just say that J.K. Rowling is incredible. oh my the book was amazing. so wonderful. so much better. so not what I was expecting. oh i loved it. I have a few lingering questions though. I might wait and post those in a few days though. Some people may not be through with the book yet and I do not want to be responsible for spoiling anything for anyone. Ok second thing. Lost. Ah, my obsession. But anyways Comic-Con is tomorow! yay!! Of course nothing will top last years Rachel Blake appearance, but Damon Lindeloff and Carlton Cuse are supposed to break "Radio Silence". Ahh. That show is so brilliant!!! Now lets see. I can't exactly remember what else I was going to write about. So this post wasn't too deep or too witty. Maybe I'll have to work my way back into it. Oh I know what I was going to say. The Emmy's. Ok Lost did get snubbed, no best drama or best actor, but as doc arzt on tailsection was saying, we did get some great nominations. So hats off to everyone who works so hard on that show. Your work is greatly appreciated. So here I am, at the end of today's post and once again and I suck at closing. So I will quote the lovely desmonde from lost and simply say "The End!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home