Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Vision of You

The new Shane and Shane CD is amazing. These guys came to Auburn about a month ago and it was such a blessing to hear them live. The first song on the CD is called "Vision of You". This song just pulls at my heart. The past 3 or so years of my life a constant prayer has been Lord mold me and shape me into the woman You have created me to be. Reveal to me my identity in You. Refine me. Pull out the characteristics you have already instilled in me. It's something I'm constantly asking the Lord to do. And then I heard this song. They have captured my exact thoughts and feelings and desires so beautifully in this song. I love it so much. I play it every morning on my way to school. It's just such a real and honest yet beautiful prayer to the Father. So go buy the CD. It's so wonderful. For now I just want to share the words to this song with you.

Awaken what’s inside of me
Tune my heart to all You are in me
Even though You’re here God come
And may the vision of You
Be the death of me
And even though You’ve given everything
Jesus come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home