Monday, October 24, 2005

~Just Another MaNiC mOnDaY~

oh how i love the 80s!! great music. so yea its monday--> saw Dr. Saper today (he is the man who started everything and has done most of the research for hte past 25 years in this program). So he said that we are going to try me on a prevenative that is similar to thorazine which is my protocol. The also decreased the dosage of my protocols today and gave me some more options for abortives. YAY! so it looks like i will be out of here somewhere b/t mid/end of the week. Praise Jesus, bc im so ready to come home. I'm getting a little stir crazy just sitting around this hospital. I go outside for a walk everyday, but still i just feel trapped kind of. So-- many of you are asking can you still send me mail. I think your best bet is to send it to my house in montgomery. Im going to go back there for a while when I get back from Michigan. No worries though, as soon as i feel good enough to drive to auburn and see everyone, I will be there to visit for a while. Right now its looking like spend nov and dec in montgomery and then come back to auburn for the spring semester. Ok, well that is what i want. My parents feel kind of differently- they want me to stay in the gump, but i just miss auburn way to much. Its so hard bc there is such a fine line--they talk about how distraction is a good way to cope with the pain, but i sometimes do way to many things for distraction and i end up worse than before. Well I guess its is all about finding that balance, right? :) So Ericka sent me an email with these incredible verses that have to do with healing. I want to share it with yall, bc its extremely encouraging, especially if you are seeking out the Lord to heal you either emotionally or physically. so, here we go-->
  • Give God’s Word the first place in your heart. The Word of God will save your life.
    Proverbs 4:20-22
    My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.
  • God’s Word will not fail.
    Joshua 21:45
    Not a word failed of any good thing which the Lord had spoken…All came to pass.
  • God’s will, healing, is working in you.
    Philippians 2:13
    For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
  • The Spirit of Life is making your body alive.
    Romans 8:11
    He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
  • God is for you.
    II Corinthians 1:20
    For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.
  • It is God’s will for you to be healed.
    Matthew 8:2,3
    This scripture says that when the leper came to Jesus, he said, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” And Jesus said these simple words,” I am willing; be cleansed.”
  • Obey God’s word and be healed.
    Exodus 15:26
    If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians (in the permissive sense). For I am the Lord who heals you.
  • Serve the Lord and healing will be yours.
    Exodus 23:25
    So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.
  • God takes all sickness away from you.
    Deuteronomy 7:15
    And the Lord will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you.
  • Obey all God’s commandments and receive all His blessings.
    Malachi 3:10
    “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.”
  • One of God’s benefits is healing.
    Psalm 103:1-5
    Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits. (And what are God’s benefits?) Who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
  • God’s Word is healing.
    Psalm 107:20
    He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
  • God wants you to live.
    Psalm 118:17
    I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
  • Choose to live. Be a fighter!
    Deuteronomy 30:19
    I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore, choose life, that both you and your descendants may live.
  • You will live a long life.
    Psalm 91:16
    With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation.
  • Jesus bore your sins AND your sicknesses.
    Isaiah 53:5
    He was wounded for our transgressions. He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.
  • God will restore your health.
    Jeremiah 30:17
    For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds.
  • You can take authority over the sickness in your body.
    Matthew 18:18
    Assuredly, I say to You, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
  • Agree with someone for your healing.
    Matthew 18:19
    Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.
  • What you say will make a difference.
    Mark 11:22,23
    Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, “Be removed and be cast into the sea,” and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.
  • Believe, and you will receive.
    Mark 11:24
    Therefore, I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
  • Plead your case to God.
    Isaiah 43:25,26
    I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins. Put Me in remembrance; let us contend together; state your case, that you may be acquitted.
  • Have someone lay hands on your for healing.
    Mark 16:17,18
    And these signs shall follow those who believe…they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.
  • Worship God.
    John 9:31
    If anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him.
  • The devil wants to kill you; God wants to heal you.
    John 10:10
    The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come that (you) may have life, and that (you) may have it more abundantly.
  • You are redeemed from the curse.
    Galatians 3:13,14
    Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law; having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus.
  • You will not waver in your faith.
    Hebrews 10:23
    Let us hold fast the confession of our hope with-out wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
  • You can have confidence in God and His word.
    Hebrews 10:35
    Therefore, do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward.
  • You can find strength in God and in His Word.
    Joel 3:10
    Let the weak say, “I am strong.”
  • Jesus Christ has never changed. What He did in the Bible, He will do for you today.
    Hebrews 13:8
    Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
  • God’s highest wish is for you to be well.
    3rd John 2
    Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth (KJV).
  • Be anointed by oil by a
    Christian who believes in healing.
    James 5:14-15
    Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
  • Jesus has already paid the price for your healing.
    1st Peter 2:24
    Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness, by whose stripes you were healed.
  • Be confident in your prayers.
    1st John 5:14,15
    Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
  • God answers the prayers of those who keep His commandments.
    1st James 5:14,15
    Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.
  • Fear is not of God. Rebuke it!
    2nd Timothy 1:7
    For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
  • Cast down those thoughts and imaginations that don’t line up with the Word of God.
    2nd Corinthians 10:4,5
    For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds; Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ (KJV).
  • Be strong in the Lord’s power. Put on His armor to fight for your healing.
    Ephesians 6:10-13
    Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
  • Give testimony of your healing.
    Revelation 12:11
    And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.
  • Your sickness will leave and not come back again.
    Nahum 1:9
    Affliction will not rise up a second time.

Thanks girl for sharing these verses with me-- it definitley is an excellent source of hope!!

Here is my addres in montgomery: 1012 Merrywood Drive

Pike Road, AL 36064

*All of you who have sent me mail thus far-- I cannot tell you how encouraging and how humbling each letter or card is to me when I get them. All of you have been such an amazing example of what community truly is. And I am still so humbled by the fact that so many people actually do care. Thanks to each of you-- i want to write all of you back, but i havent quite started that endevor yet, but please know how truly grateful i am :) If any of you still want to send me mail in montgomery, bring it-- i mean doesnt everyone love getting mail?? especially when it makes you feel missed and loved. Ok, theres alot more I want to write, but im really tired so i think im gonna hit the sack. Ill share more with yall later whats on my heart. Please just pray that as they start deciding when to release me, that i dont spaz out and have all this anxiety which will cause my head to go up again. And please pray that thsi new prevenative i'm starting will work!!! I love you guys, thanks for being so amazing. ~christy~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I tell about your site to my relatives, and they say is beautiful. Thank you.
Aileen

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home