Saturday, December 31, 2005

Statement

Ok so I went back and reread what I put up last night. 1- it is so long even I got ancy sitting there reading the whole thing. 2- well let's see, I think the best way to say this is that my thoughts were no where near coherrent. I'm all over the place. When I was typing it, I had all this stuff floating around in my head that made it all make sense, but since you guys dont have all of the its just almost like a bunch of jibberish. I can't stay on any of the same points. That's ok though- it just means I need practice before I actually want to sit down and write a book. No seriously, I always thought it would be cool to write a book, but through the blogging world I have been able to see I need to step it up as far as grammar and consistency. Sorry for the random thoughts- but i didnt want to delete it because it took me so long to type it. I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas. Those of you going to Passion- you will all be in my prayers- that the Lord will move in you and show you new things and also continue to work on things you have been chewing on for a while. And get ready- I want to hear all about it since I can't be there.
love,
christy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home