Tuesday, June 06, 2006

thoughts...

My fingers are itching as i read everyone else's blog. I miss auburn (yay- thats a good thing, for a while i didn't want to come back). but really i just want to praise the Father. He has been so good. Christ brings us LIFE!! and not just life, but a full and abundant life. i feel so much older than i really am. that probably sounds a little off. but this gift of time has just been so interesting. i love learning about myself. i love learning what He has made me passionate about. i love that He has brought things to light of my flesh and that i can work at it and peel it away. i love the story in Chronicles of Narnia when eustice becomes a dragon and then how Aslan pulls him out. If you don't know what I am talking about find the story (Voyage of the Dawn Treader). so many good parallels. I'm babbling, but i tend to do that. i guess that is part of what makes methe one and only christy g :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home