Friday, October 28, 2005

home.sweet.home

hello world. do any of you remember that song? "hello world-this is me-life should be-fun for everyone" Definitely takes me back to eighth grade man. Ah how fun and simple life was back then. I loved that year- beach trip, Mr. Franklin's history class, softball, counting the number of times I could see Matt Anderson in one day :) haha im so serious- pathetic huh?? now on to more complicated things, but life is still just as exciting, only in a different way. I had a really rough day yesterday coming home. You think I would have been ecstatic to be home, but I guess I was just extremely overwhelmed from everything, ended up completely having a emotional breakdown. Those are always fun. Ahhh life is- what word am i looking for-- life is crazy. I feel like now days I never know what to expect. My dad and brother picked my mom and I up from the airport in atlanta. We stopped in tigertown to eat and had to pick up a book from my apartment for my sister....it was so hard to stop in auburn and not see anyone!! my parents wouldnt let me stay :( but all good. im thinkin next encounter i will make my grand appearance (ha). so ive left and come back to finish this. I 've completely lost my train of thought. I have no idea where I am going with this. Title-- yes its good to be home. Its so nice to not be in the hospital. Looking back though I have some really funny stories. I can't wait to see Elizabethtown the movie.....i've been dying to see it, think i finally get to tonight! yay. and -OMG- harry potter is so close!!!! the movie is gonna rock. who wants to go with me on opening night?? maybe ill come to au to see it with all my fellow HP fans- and i'm just gonna say- i still think Snape is good....if you think im wrong go to dumbledoreisnotdead.com -its got some pretty good stuff. WELL- im out of things to say, except that we better win this weekend!!!! War Eagle baby!!!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I remember when you used to be sooo obsessed w/ Matt Anderson! haha You used to try to get glances of him all the time when they were practicing baseball!! Thats really funny!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home